Deviens une légende de Gotham City

Derniers sujets
» Heart, strawberry wine and all the time we used to have [ Lisbeth Zalachenko, Katheleen Grandt ]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyAujourd'hui à 10:09 par Katheleen Grandt

» Votes Top-Sites
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyAujourd'hui à 10:00 par Bruce Wayne / Batman

» Alternative BroSis.exe || Novalynn
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyHier à 23:40 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» Tout remettre dans le bon ordre [PV : Dick Grayson]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyHier à 22:02 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» « Le chemin de guérison » ft Katheleen Grandt
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyHier à 20:22 par Katheleen Grandt

» News du Forum
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyHier à 13:00 par Gotham City

» Conner Kent / Superboy [En cours]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyHier à 10:07 par Conner Kent / Superboy

» Signaler une fiche terminée
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyHier à 3:14 par Kate Kane/Batwoman

» Slade Wilson - Deathstroke
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 22:28 par Cassidy Sverdlov

» M'gann M'orzz - Sometimes it's too hard to be yourself [En cours]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 22:26 par Cassidy Sverdlov

» Back in the past...[PV Lady Shiva]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 18:41 par Lady Shiva / Sandra Wusan

» Carnet de Bord | Cassidy Sverdlov
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 18:26 par Cassidy Sverdlov

» Moisson de champignons (Ft Novalynn Hawthorne)
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 17:51 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» Soif de cauchemards [Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 14:40 par Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow

» Kate Kane/Batwoman
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 1:53 par Kate Kane/Batwoman

» Batman : Caped Crusader
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyJeu 9 Mai 2024 - 21:11 par Alexander Knox

» Visite à l'Orphelinat [PV : Cassidy]
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyJeu 9 Mai 2024 - 20:22 par Novalynn Hawthorne

» Les badges de Timmy
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyJeu 9 Mai 2024 - 20:14 par Timothy Drake / Red Robin

» Retour de Bombergirl sur le trottoir (PV)
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyJeu 9 Mai 2024 - 19:10 par Paul Ming

» When it looks and sings like a bird | ft Cassandra
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyJeu 9 Mai 2024 - 18:19 par Timothy Drake / Red Robin

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Compte fondateur

▲ Goth-Passeport ▲
Alliés:
Ennemis:
♦ Domicile à Gotham : Manoir Wayne.
♥ Love interest: Personne en vue pour le moment.
Armes & gadgets:
Bruce Wayne / Batman
Bruce Wayne / Batman
MessageSujet: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum   It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum EmptyJeu 30 Mai 2019 - 18:03

Vous l'avez compris au titre.
Vous avez envie de vous en prendre plein la gueule, de vous faire casser les dents, de vous faire rosser, c'est par ici.

Pour connaitre mes états de service, vous pouvez checker ici :
https://legendsofgotham.forumactif.org/t269p50-la-legende-de-batman

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum ... And I'm out of gum

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1